Leitrim County Council invites Applications for the above Hedge Cutting Grant Scheme 2020/2021. This scheme aims to encourage the cutting of roadside hedges/trees along the Public Road Network which need attention.
The general Terms & Conditions of this Scheme are as follows:-
· Leitrim County Council will provide a Grant of €75 per km of roadside hedge/overhanging trees to be attended to along the Public Road Network.
· The Scheme is open to individual applicants, Communities and Groups of Applicants/Residents
· Minimum length of road network per application is 2 km.
· All Hedge Cutting must be carried out before the last day of February 2021
· Applications for this Scheme are now open and will be processed on receipt of Application Forms. The Closing Date for Applications for this Grant Scheme is Friday 29th January, 2021.
· Each Applicant/Group will be required to nominate a contact person through whom all correspondence will be channelled. Applicants will undertake and organise the hedge cutting works and pay for same. Applicants must ensure that the Contractor engaged to complete the hedge cutting works is appropriately insured and is compliant with Health & Safety requirements and confirm same to Leitrim County Council.
· Application Forms & Full details of the Terms & Conditions of this Hedge Cutting Grant Scheme are available below
LEITRIM COUNTY COUNCIL Hedge Cutting Grant Application Form 2020- 2021.docx (size 50.4 KB)
Hedge Cutting Grant Scheme Terms _ Conditions.docx (size 49.1 KB)
You can submit your completed application by any of the following methods
- By Post: Roads Department, Leitrim County Council, Park Lane House, Carrick on Shannon
- By E-mail – email@example.com
If you require any further information you can call us at No. 071 9620005 Ext. No. 617